April 30th, 2013
The Teaching Assistant College will be heading off to London in a couple of weeks to attend the 32nd COBIS Annual Conference. The COBIS Conference is a key event for the team as it is a fantastic opportunity to speak to delegates attending from schools all over the world. Eva Cartwright and Claire Preece will [...]BSME Conference
February 28th, 2013
Eva Cartwright has recently returned from the British Schools of the Middle East Annual Conference. The conference was held in Jordan from the 5th – 8th January and was a huge success, with our new launches for 2013 being very well received. Eva would like to thank all the delegates who took the time to discuss [...]
- We offer QCF Qualifications in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools through online distance learning – with all study sessions on the internet via an e-portfolio.
- All our qualifications are accredited by the awarding body CACHE and therefore your qualification will be recognised across the UK and in British schools throughout the world.
- There is no need to attend a college on a day release or a series of evening classes.
- You can start your course at anytime, no need to wait for terms to begin.
- We really care about the quality of learning that we are delivering.
- We want to ensure that learning is as flexible as possible, to suit your lifestyle.
- We really care about giving you the right support, email your tutor at anytime and telephone tutorials during each unit.
- We understand that you want to make a difference to the children you work with and we want to help you achieve that.
- Learning with us is never boring, everything you learning about is linked to school and delivered using a range of teaching techniques to ensure that you are always motivated
- We are specialists in courses for people wanting to begin a new career as a Teaching Assistant or for experienced Teaching Assistants wanting to gain a qualification or CPD training.
- We provide Continuing Professional Development (CPD) online courses for schools throughout the UK and in British Schools abroad.
- We design and deliver face-to-face In-Service Training (INSET) courses for support staff in schools based throughout the UK and in British Schools abroad.
To view the courses we offer at the TA College please click here.
To assist you in making the right choice for YOU we have compiled answers to the most frequently asked questions, please click on the icon below for the information, if you are still unsure please contact the team by telephone: + 44 (0) 1785 851 251 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Number: 5840111 UK Learning Provider Number: 10013038 CACHE Centre No: 1458.000
City & Guilds No: 027768 VAT Registration Number: 887 5475 57