Do you want yout TAs and EY Practitioners to be a strong professional team?
Our audit process refocuses the attention back to the potential of the Teaching Assistant and Early Years team.
We analyse current practices and develop an action plan for future development.
“Working with the TA College has had a huge impact on both staff and children at our school”
Debbie Jones, British International School, Cairo
Book your TA or EY Audit now to start your journey.
Do your Teachers and TAs work together effectively across the school?
One of our most popular INSET days is Teachers and TAs Working Together.
A one day session with the Teachers and TAs together can achieve: Improved outcomes for the children; TAs working as an extension of the teacher; Consistency for the children across the school and Professionalisation of the TA role.
Thank you! Our TAs have been truly inspired by your training. They’re so excited about what they have learned and can’t wait to put it into practice.
Jo Osman. Deputy Head of Infants, Tanglin Trust School
View our range of INSET or talk to us about a bespoke day.
Click here to download your free TA Resource Pack.
TA and EY Toolkit | All the materials you need to deliver high quality CPD
- Adaptable slides to make the training relevant for your school
- Regular training to build momentum
- Shaping your reflective TA and EY community who support each other
- New content added every term
What are the benefits of the TA Toolkit?
"Delivering specific and relevant training is proven to increase standards particularly when there are opportunities to reflect and develop key areas of practice"
- Raise the profile of your TAs
- Make them feel valued
- Improve impact and consistency across the school
- Keep your Teaching Assistant team current, consistent and inspired
For just £495 for the first year then £350 for your 2nd year onwards
Get in touch to find out more.
Are you looking for a Mentorship Programme for your TA Leaders?
The aim of the programme is to support individuals responsible for leading a team of TAs. With access to a range of resources to encourage a positive, reflective attitude throughout the team.
- Regular webinars
- Individual support
- eNewsletters with ideas to improve TA meetings, teamwork and classroom impact
- Resources to use with the TA team
Prices: £250 per year.
Email now to find out more.
The FREE TA Resource Includes:
- Essential checklists for your TA team
- Robust questioning strategy
- Outline of the perfect TA meeting
- Coaching strategies
- Plus much more to ensure that every member of your team is making an impact
Download yours here