Our consultancy consists of an in depth process of how your Teaching Assistants and Early Years Practitioners fit into the school, their working roles and practices and an evaluation as to their level of expertise and areas for Professional Development.
- We undertake an initial audit at your school or you can begin the process by completing a health check questionnaire.
- We meet with your School Leadership team, this could be with one or more members depending upon who is responsible for your Teaching Assistants and Early Years teams.
- We support you in working out objectives for your Teaching Assistants and Early Years teams.
- Meetings with your Teaching Assistants/HLTAs/Lead Teaching Assistants/Early Years Practitioners
- Observation of Teaching Assistants and Early Years teams in the setting
- In-depth analysis of the working relationships
We facilitate a bespoke programme for individual needs, this may include all of any of the following:
- INSET Training
- Support individual Teaching Assistants and and Early Years Practitioners to develop their skills
- CACHE Qualifications
- Online short courses
Develop an in-house training programme that may include all or any of the following:
- Whole School
- Teaching Assistants
- Early Years Practitioners
To discuss consultancy packages for your school please call 01785 227 574 and we will be happy to help.
“The training delivered by Eva was of a high quality and really enhanced our CPD programme for teaching assistants at the British International School, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Apart from making the teaching assistants feel valued, the annual training sessions have raised the profile of the teaching assistant. The professionalism of our teaching assistants was never in doubt but the overall keenness to improve, following CPD from the TA College, is having a very positive impact on teaching and learning.”
Head of the Tu Xuong Campus