How will training specifically benefit my team?
- Well trained learning support assistants can help to significantly improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the classroom and raise standards in teaching and learning in schools.
- All courses are highly interactive to ensure that the learning and development is maximised.
- Teaching Assistants are provided with opportunities to learn, develop, share ideas and build on the effectiveness of their work in the classroom.
What Topics are covered?
We provide a range of one day, half day and twilight training courses that will support your school in meeting the training needs of your Teaching Assistants
For those working in Early Years we have one day, half day and twilight training courses that will provide practitioners with opportunities to learn; develop and share ideas to build upon their effectiveness in your setting.
Some of our most popular courses are:
- Teachers and TAs Working Together
- Working as an Effective TA
- Maximising Learning Opportunities
- Supporting Assessment for Learning
- Positive Behaviour Management
- Quality Questioning
If you are looking for a training day specifically for your own TAs or maybe in conjunction with other schools in your region, we would create the perfect programme to meet your needs. The programme will be highly interactive, practical and an opportunity to exchange good ideas for supporting children’s learning. Please see the brochure below for more suggestions and areas covered.
How can I obtain further information and costs?
||£500 + VAT
||£375 + VAT
||£500 + VAT
||£650 + VAT
All prices are plus VAT where applicable.
For a personalised quotation or for more information please telephone +44 1785 227 574 or email email@example.com we would be delighted to hear from you.