Who is it suitable for?
The Level 3 Refresher Programme is suitable to all Teaching Assistants working at Level 2 or 3 who would like an update or more information on current practice within Schools and Early Years settings. This programme will enable you to share your ideas and information with other TAs just like you.
Who is the facilitator?
Emma has 25 years of experience in schools to share and help facilitate further understanding of the importance of your role in inspiring others.
Why is it beneficial to you or your setting?
You will be able to talk to myself and meet other TAs in a similar situation, it will extend your practice or reinforce your professional knowledge and understanding.
What time does the programme run?
The session will run from 1-3pm. On arrival, you will be greeted by Emma and refreshments are available
What other sessions are available?
- 27 November 2018 | Quality Questioning & Assessment for Learning
- 31 January 2019 | Team Working for Consistency & Raising Standards
- 27 March 2019 | Engaging Learners in Literacy
- 13 May 2019 | Building a Love of Maths
- 2 July 2019 | Supporting Learners with Specific Needs & Developing Independence
Certificate of Attendance will be issued for each individual session
What is the cost?
The sessions are £40+VAT each, to take advantage of a discounted rate please book all 5 sessions for £175+VAT
We want you to come away feeling Valued, Inspired and Refreshed!